AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We can´t change the information at Google my business because the person who is the administration is not working anymore with us. And we can´t get or find her code to her working mail and access at Google my business. The mail of her is nia.royalcomercial@gmail.com. Please help us to log in and to change the information about our company at my business. The company name is Zolly
Best regards 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @viktor b

You can request an ownership transfer.

If you don't already have an email with the business domain name as a Google Account, create one.

Then sign into Google My Business

Attempt to claim the business.  It should give you a message saying the listing is already claimed.  You should then be able to request an ownership transfer.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671
Fill out the form. 
The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog