Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

We can´t change the information at Google my business because the person who is the administration is not working anymore with us. And we can´t get or find her code to her working mail and access at Google my business. The mail of her is nia.royalcomercial@gmail.com. Please help us to log in and to change the information about our company at my business. The company name is Zolly
Best regards 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @viktor b

You can request an ownership transfer.

If you don't already have an email with the business domain name as a Google Account, create one.

Then sign into Google My Business

Attempt to claim the business.  It should give you a message saying the listing is already claimed.  You should then be able to request an ownership transfer.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671
Fill out the form. 
The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog