AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Business listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys,

Really need some help here. I have started a business that will be opening soon. My go daddy account i decided to list to google through go daddy. Wow was that a big mistake instead of just going straight to google. Cause now i cant edit or access the listing. Its posted on google but its not posted correctly and its missing tons of information. I cant seem to get help straighten it out. 

I am the owner but have no way to log in to control it. Also when i went the other way and created one with google it came up duplicate listing. Which i request access hoping it would go to the go daddy area but it did not. So now I'm stuck and couple weeks away from opening and need to get this fixed somehow. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated. My first business listing and its stressful.

No-Da Escapes

516 E. 15th St. Suite 14C, Charlotte, NC 28120

(704) 648-2210

https://www.google.com/maps/place/No-Da+Escapes/@35.232606,-80.8255385,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf9f...

Thanks,

Luke