AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Help me on my listing please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

CMO people just took my page away from me again. I need help in regaining the access back because they kept on ignoring my request. Please help me guys!

1. Full business name :  Bergen Dragon
2. Current business address: 280 Ridge Rd, Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
3. Current telephone number: 201-935-8355
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Bergen+Dragon/@40.808917,-74.117889,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x7...
5. Website (if applicable): http://www.bergendragon.com

Thanks in advace.
Jim A
Business General Manager of Bergen Dragon

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Help me on my listing please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Ben Fisher  - I saw that you have been helping a lot of business owner in here about their listings can you also let me know how to get my access back on my listing? I have been requesting access for months now but no success. I would like to check with you if you can extend help to me too.

Thanks in advance and more powers.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  @JoyHawkins,

I saw that you have been helping a lot of people here. I would like to take my chances in getting assistance from you too. I have been trying to get my access back on my own listing however I have no success at all. I hope you can help me further because I really don't know what to do anymore. Appreciate your prompt response.

Thanks,

Jessie P

Business Owner of Lucky China

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@JoyHawkins - Hi Maam, is there anyway that you can extend your help to me too? I have been trying to get my access back on my listing but I am still unable to do so. Any help will be greatly appreacited.

Thanks in advance.

Asian B

Owner of Bamboo Restaurant

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I still don't have any resolution with my problem. Is there someone whos checking this forum?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

There are, but if you're fighting over ownership with someone that works with your business, your best bet is to reach out to them, not try and get strangers to help you.

Also, instead of simply ignore the request, you can reject it, which won't cause your listing to become available for re-verification. Additionally, if you want them to have limited control, add them as communications manager. Then, at least, they won't continue to be able to ask for access, since they already have it.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4573962

Note adding people to a thread that they've not already commented on is a tad impolite and might actually annoy and those folks not want to help you. Both Ben and Joy are amazing people willing to volunteer their time to help others succeed, and it would be worthwhile to make this community a welcoming place for them, not one where they feel obligated to volunteer on demand. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Joel H Is there an email where I can directly forward my Business License to prove legal ownership of this listing? I have been fighting over Chinese Menu Online which obviously owns my business now. Either they change their users back and forth to avoid my requests. Or they simply ignore. Mr. Liu had been promised by these folks that they will release the page, they have been lying all through out.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Joel H

please see my private escalation as I will make it very soon and I will call it's subject as about "Help me on my listing please"