AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Have moved our business to a new address, but cant access old account to remove old address etc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have been trying to verify our new business address for many months and finally it has worked. However the old address still shows, and I cannot access the business account to remove it. It also has feedback left on the old business address that related to the name of the shop below and not the offices above (which we are)

So if you type in Sinnis Motorcycles (my business) you get the images attached sinnis.JPG

This is the old address, we havent been there for over a year and a half, and the feedback relates to the business "On the Wheel" - so is irrelevant and damaging.

The actual business we have is here

sinnis2.JPG

I have consulted all members of staff here and no one has access to the old google account, or indeed what the email address that one is set up using. - I need it removed, or at least to have access to it

Can anyone please help ?

Thank you