My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

HELP: We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

On my google business page it's showing me "We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another."  and if I search "it solution (uk) ltd wakering road" on google I am forwared to another company "Taxes UK Accountancy LTD" that email address I have used for making my google business page.  https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=it%20solution%20(uk)%...

Now I have changed it from there as I am assigned to do solving this conflict. I mean I have re-written all the details of "Taxes UK Accountancy LTD" on that email address 3 weeks ago and I have written details for "It Solution (UK) Ltd" from my this email address on same time.

But still, when I search "it solution (uk) ltd wakering road" on google I am forwared to another company "Taxes UK Accountancy LTD". Also unfortunately if I search "Taxes UK Accountancy LTD" on google I can't see "Taxes UK Accountancy LTD" . :( 

I am also having issue with my google plus page. It's giving me message "Your page has been blocked since it has been identified as possible spam. To unblock your page, please verify it." VERIFY button.

but when i am clicking on above but VERIFY button, I am forwarded to my business page where it is shown "We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another."

P.S.: IT SOLUTION (UK) LTD   and Taxes UK Accountancy LTD  are different company and different owners.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: HELP: We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of anot

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The IT Solution page redirects to Taxes UK page.

The reason being is that I see exact same address ( this is OK, but you would think they would have separate offices : Office 22 or Suite 3 )

Their telephone number were exactly the same ?

That can't be right for 2 separate businesses. ( I also see the tel number on their websites ? )

If these are legitimate separate businesses they would not be sharing the same tel number.

I also called both tel numbers on the IT site and no answer, so i am beginning to suspect that neither businesses are eligible

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: HELP: We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of anot

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The IT Solution page redirects to Taxes UK page.

The reason being is that I see exact same address ( this is OK, but you would think they would have separate offices : Office 22 or Suite 3 )

Their telephone number were exactly the same ?

That can't be right for 2 separate businesses. ( I also see the tel number on their websites ? )

If these are legitimate separate businesses they would not be sharing the same tel number.

I also called both tel numbers on the IT site and no answer, so i am beginning to suspect that neither businesses are eligible

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership