AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Googlemaps directions incorrect to our business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Midwest Cargo Systems

9750 W 75th Street

Hodgkins IL 60525

773-847-7800.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Midwest+Cargo+Systems,+Inc./@41.7552494,-87.8727858,17z/data=!3m1!...

www.midwestcargo.com

I have submitted multiple requests for this to get fixed but nothing has been resolved.  The company address is correct but googlemaps takes you around the back of the property in a residential neighborhood which doesn't have access to the property.  There is an entrance driveway that connects to 75th street that leads to the property.  If someone would simply check the satellite view it will be very easy to recognize.  

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Googlemaps directions incorrect to our business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Ok @John G

I understood the  address (aka "9750 75th St, Hodgkins, IL 60525, USA")  for your  business is correct.

But ist the marker (more or less) correct as well as per this GMaps link:  https://goo.gl/maps/ii2PFXve3Qr?

If so: how would  be the two best routes to approach your bsuiness from south west or from north east?

Wouls this screenshot  show possible drivin g routes?

(if not:

what other routes would be ok)

screenshot-www.google.com 2018.04.03 20-53-47.png

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.