My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google will not respond to replys and requests to follow up on transfer of ownership HELP!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Went through Google form to request ownership of site multiple times (June 3rd, then June 3rd), waited greater than 7 days per instructions, have now replied multiple times to Anna and requested multiple calls to take ownership of business.  Have received zero response from Google.

Altoona Smiles PC

950 28th Ave SW Ste #2

Altoona IA, 50009

515-967-3046

www.altoonasmiles.com

eric@altoonasmiles.com

at https://maps.google.com?cid=1306583880698946880

Also include with reply was State of Iowa corporation listing: https://sos.iowa.gov/search/business/(S(zuryuojlnyshyhjelx3t10ft))/summary.aspx

Help please!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google will not respond to replys and requests to follow up on transfer of ownership HELP!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
is there a case ID in the first response from "Anna"?

Re: Google will not respond to replys and requests to follow up on transfer of ownership HELP!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No. Here is the text of what was returned to me in reply:

Hello,

Thanks for filling out our form.

My name is Anna from the Google My Business support team and I’m confirming that we’ve just passed your access request for Altoona Smiles P.C. at https://maps.google.com?cid=1306583880698946880 local page on Google My Business to the current owner of this page.

What to expect:

Please allow 7 full days for the current owner to evaluate your request and respond. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 7 days, you can reply to this email and we’ll take additional steps to follow up. Please know we won’t be able to help you with your request before the 7 days have passed.

Important:
1.If you’ve forgotten the email address or password that you use to sign in to your Google My Business account, we recommend that you check any other email account you normally use to see if the access request was sent there. You can also use this troubleshooter to get help.
2.If you are only interested in updating this listing's information on Google and you don’t require management access to the listing, you can also report a problem.

If you’ve used this form for any type of question unrelated to the ownership or management of this page, please reply to this email immediately so that we can directly help resolve your issue.

Thank you,

Anna

The Google My Business Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I've forwarded you the original as well in hopes it may help......

-Eric

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
what is the subject of the email you got from "anna" and have you responded
on "her" mail after 7 days using the email responding feature?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Subject Line: Google My Business: your access request for Altoona Smiles P.C.
From email @: local-help@google.com

Replied to both the email listed as well as clicking through buttons to establish a response.....

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Thanks
I  asked my CM about next steps

for my own reference only:

procedure "someone else verified..." not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Helmut! -Eric