AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google remove fake Google My Business Listings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have found out there are some business listings in my addresses which are completely unknown. Maybe they existed before I overtook the place. How can I remove other listings from my address?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello    I think you can log in to Google my business and make changes there . On google maps if you click on the business you can click "suggest an edit " where you can then mark as closed and similar problems , this sometimes needs someone on Google to verify your new information such as a local guide , however if you suggest this edit again if nothing happens  eventually things become correct , quite awkward if there are bad reviews , I can see them being more difficult to resolve ? Further I think the best way forward would be to take control of your Google my business , site /pages , make it as current as you can , add a few pics , and ... good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can log in and edit my listing.

But there are several others listings at my address. I cant remove those.