3.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ profile no longer show on the right side of Google Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all! My google+ profile is no longer displaying on the right side of google search when i search for my company! It was showing after I verified my business but after one week it disappeared! It only shows when I google search my company full address. Does anyone knows how to resolve this issue? 

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google+ profile no longer show on the right side of Google Search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Yun Lu K,

For us to help you, we're going to need a bit more information please. Can you provide the full name and address of your business?

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear PriyaC,

Name: 3D Resources Sdn Bhd
Address : B-15-13, No.6, Persiaran Multimedia, I-City, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Yun Lu K
May 2016

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Yun Lu K

Ok, I think the main issue is that Google doesn't have a lot of trust that your business is actually located at that address.

I'd recommend embedding the actual map of your business location in your website, rather than the generic i-city map. The code to embed the proper map is this:
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed?pb=!1m14!1m8!1m3!1d15936.437183067092!2d101.4834128!3d3.0654471!3m... width="600" height="450" frameborder="0" style="border:0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then I did a search for your business and full address and most of the references deal with industry news articles. I'd recommend listing your business on some industry specific directories as well to increase the citations and improve Google's trust in you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog