AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google my business listings conflict

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

The name of client's business is Cuban Dulceria international bakery with two locations. N,Josey Lane and Broadway.. The website is goo.gl/Ggg9st  ( Let's keep it that way )

We need to have both locations shown in google maps when someone enters -  Cuban Dulceria international bakery .

As of now, only broadway address is being shown and NOT N.Josey address.

However, When i sign with one of the email address i have, N,Josey address is being shown but unverified. ( Please view Screenshot 1 given below ) .

When i click on Verify button, It takes me to screenshot 2 ( the one behind screenshot 1 )

The problem is that broadway location is being shown when i sign in with different gmail id. ( I have the password for both gmail ids)...

My question is how do we ensure that both addresses are shown when someone enters name of the business.

Screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google my business listings conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackspwter

So you are trying to verify the listing 

In the second screen shot >> select >> this does not match - then follow the process of the address and to get a postcard.

The reason the 2nd address does not appear when prompted is because it has not been added and verified in the data yet.

Top Tip:

These listings should be in the same Google account as the analytics and search console, that way you can instantly verify the listing without having to go through postcard or phone verification, whilst at the same time having all your business data in 1 single location and sharing with each system.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Tim.

The N Josey location will be verified by the process you mentioned, but about Broadway location. This location is being shown when i sign in with different gmail id.

How can both address will be shown when i sign in with one gmail id

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackspwter

You can assign ownership or manager to the other account.

Select location >> Users >> assign the other account

screenshot-business.google.com-2018.06.30-14-47-58.png

Go to the assigned account email, accept ownership or manager and it will appear in that account once invite accepted.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Great. Thanks a lot Tim.

But to which gmail should i sign to assign ownership to which gmail id.

The one for which Broadway location is being shown ( screenshot attached ) or the one in which N Josey location is being shown in screenshot 1 - in my earlier reply ( but unverified )

screenshot3.png

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Jackspwter

Well you need to verify the other one in its account 1st. Only once verified can your transfer it to another account.

You decide which account you want to either manage or own them in.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks for your patience.

Few months back, when i searched in google maps, N,Josey location was also being shown in google maps. But, now i can't find that listings.

Any ideas where the listing has gone