My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google has confused my listing with the shopping centre we're located in!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI, I own a business that is located inside a shopping centre, I recently completed the verification process, but now ALL the other businesses located in the shopping centre are listed on Google as INSIDE my business!

Worse, the listing for the shopping centre itself whilst having it's own business name has adopted all my businesses details, including website link, opening hours and phone number. 

The impact this is having can not be understated, our phone literally never stops ringing, and our website hits have gone thru the roof, in itself not a bad thing, but it's resulting in lots of annoyed people as they're not looking for my business site, but that of the shopping centre.

It appears that somehow Google has confused the listing for my business and that of the shopping centre, how to fix? 

EDIT:

To see the iisue first hand search on Google for my business "Bike Spanner", perhaps putting the shopping centre name in to the search if we don't appear near the top, so in which case search "Bike Spanner Forestside". Now also search for the shopping centre "Forestside Shopping Centre Belfast", you should see the mybusiness listing and see the info is the same as Bike Spanner.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No one?

Any Google staff about?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was this ever resolved? We're having a similar issue. We have two separate businesses, one physical and one just a web property, and Google has confused them so now people who are looking for the web property are walking into a physical location (which is no longer there)...