AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google+, brand page and local business page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recientemente he verificado la empresa Led Vision Publicity a través de Google my Business, pero no se ha creado el perfiles de empresa en Google Plus. 
Al no poder gestionar el perfile de empresa (como en el resto de ubicaciones que gestiono) lo he creado siguiendo sus instrucciones. El problema es que no se ha vinculado con las ubicaciones de Google my Business.
Ahora tengo página de marca de Led Vision Publicity además de ubicación verificada de Led Vision Publicity.
¿Me pueden indicar como he de hacer para solo gestionar un perfil por empresa fusionando la página de marca con la de ubicación?

Translated with google translator
I recently verified the company Led Vision Publicity through Google my Business, but did not create the company profiles in Google Plus.
When I can not manage the company profile (as in the other locations I manage) I have created it following their instructions. The problem is that it has not been linked to the Google my Business locations.
Now I have a Led Vision Publicity brand page in addition to the verified location of Led Vision Publicity.
Can you tell me how to do to only manage a profile by company merging the brand page with the location?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrés S
November

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There is no way to merge these any longer. There was a change to the Google My Business system that made it a stand alone product from other Google systems. his means it is not connected to other Google products and it does not automatically create Google+ pages any longer. You can use this information to create a Google+ page. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Andrés S
November

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There is no way to merge these any longer. There was a change to the Google My Business system that made it a stand alone product from other Google systems. his means it is not connected to other Google products and it does not automatically create Google+ pages any longer. You can use this information to create a Google+ page. 

Kind Regards,

James