AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google account and g suite deleted can it be restored?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi we closed and deleted our google accounts and g suite, this was Saturday 27th May 2017 but we need to restore it. I have had trouble restoring it as it says deleted and have problems trying  speak to anyone in google as you need your login details or a pin code for a phone call. I have been speaking with someone from google who advised me to come here.

We are not fussed about the data or emails we had beforehand we just want to re open as we would like access to be able reply to our reviews and google+ post's etc. I was advised to create the same domain user again but will this is remove our reviews we currently have? We currently have a rating of 4.8 from 143 google reviews and as you can appreciate we do not want to lose these?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kind Regards

Andy

Kind Regards

Andy Thorpe (andy@loads4less.co.uk)

Office Manager    

Loads4Less Ltd

1 Broadsman Close

Canary Way

Norwich

NR1 1WY

Tel: Norwich 01603661180 Cambridge 01223637747

Mob: 07889854572

www.loads4less.co.ukhttps://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Loads4Less/@52.623383,1.310882,15z/data=!4m2...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You need to create a new Google account and add the business into your Google My Business dashboard. Once you fill out all of the steps, you will be sent a post card. You will not lose any of the reviews.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you figured out how to subscribe the same organization again?