AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google Transferred Ownership of my Location to Another Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a business called New Mexico Orthopaedics located at 201 Cedar St SE #6600, Albuquerque, NM 87106.  This location has been verified for quite some time and has received many reviews. There is a separate business in our building called New Mexico Orthopedics Surgery Center located at 201 Cedar St SE #7650, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Obviously the names are similar but there are clearly different suite numbers. 

The issue is Google has somehow transferred ownership of our location to the Surgery Center. We no longer show up on Google Local or Google Maps. My Google Business Account has flagged my location as a "Duplicated Location" and asks that I request access to the Surgery Center account. 

My location should have never been transferred to this other business without my permission. I'm not sure how this was able to happen without us being notified. As you can imagine this has caused major headaches as people are now leaving reviews on the Surgery Center profile thinking it's our business. 

Is there any way to resolve this? 

New Mexico Orthopaedics

201 Cedar St SE #6600, Albuquerque, NM 87106

(505) 724-4300

http://nmortho.com/

Any help is greatly appreciated!

J