AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google Rep had me delete a location and I lost my youtube channel

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was working yesterday with a Google customer support person named Noel out of Mumbai. He was helping me fix my Google My Business listing, anyway, he had me delete my old location and assured me he would get the YouTube linked to my new location today. He stated today that I can no longer use My Business because I am not presently open to the public. I would not have deleted my listing had I known that my YouTube would be gone forever. The discussion was recorded and I followed him word for word and he assured me it would not be deleted. I have emailed him today over and over again today, but he is not responding and has dismissed me. Please help me get this channel back. Even if I have to re-upload everything, I need my custom URL. I send all my students there for support.

Business Name: Porcelynne

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jennifer F

Do oyu  have any  numeric  CaseID

It  should look like [1-1234567890123]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No. This is the first message I received:

Hey Jennifer,

Hope that you’re doing well!

Thanks for contacting the Google My Business support team about your business listing.

I’ll be calling you from a non chargeable international number to take this further.

In case you would be busy, just drop me a line with your preferred time slot today and I’ll call accordingly. Our time slot are (9am to 6pm EST)

Just so you know, if you miss my call, you might not be able to call me back on the same number, as it’s an outbound dialer number.

Have a great day and speak to you soon!

Sincerely,

Noel 

Then I responded to him after we spoke:
"It deleted my youtube channel!"

And he responded back.

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply.

We will get that attached again to your active listing once the listing is been marked as moved so do not worry.

Sincerely,

Noel 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just got off the phone with someone else and the case number is 3-8998000022870