Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google Plus Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a small issue regarding google business pages. I'm using google apps for work and tried to create a youtube channel with my email but I wasn't able to do it because my country wasn't allowed to.

So I had to create a youtube channel using my personal gmail account. I had to create a google business page with that account and now I have 2 google bussiness pages with the same name; because I created an account before in order to verify my business with google my business.

What can I do? I have already tried to migrate/delete the business page created with my personal gmail account but they ask me to delete my youtube channel. So that is not an option.

Please your help,

Sergio

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sergio D
October 2016

Google Plus Business Page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sergio

You can transfer ownership of a YouTube account 
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/4628007

IF Google allows you to transfer the account (you said due to your country it wouldn't let you create one), then you would be able to delete your personal account.

When you say you have two business pages, do you mean your personal account and your business email can log into business.google.com, and both display a business listing?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog