star_border

Google My Business Ownership Conflict

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Vetinsure
330 Research Dr., Suite 230, Athens, Georgia 30605 USA
(800) 272-1249
https://plus.google.com/b/111677878348777086072/111677878348777086072/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=111677...

Hi,

Having problems trying to transfer my clients ownership of his business Vetinsure from rod@vetinsure.com over to vetinsure@gmail.com. Having verified ownership, still unable to completely transfer the business over to vetinsure@gmail.com account. Owner of both accounts is the same person and has access to each. Added vetinsure@gmail.com as owner (per instructions) to rod@vetinsure.com account. Stuck in a loop... can't manage business account from vetinsure@gmail.com account. Gives duplicate message "We're not showing this page because it's a duplicate of another.Learn more" which points me back to adding the user to the account. No transfer of ownership has taken place. Gone through at least 3 verifications now.

Just want to remove the listing entirely from rod@vetinsure.com account and manage it only through the vetinsure@gmail.com account. Is this not possible?

I was able to find a support message in the forum that gave a url to contact Google via a callback number earlier. Can't find it now. Could you please have someone call me to discuss? My contact info is listed below:

Kenneth Hayes

Classic City Computing, Inc.

844-727-3624

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google My Business Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would have a call with Google about this.
They are available during normal business hours on weekdays. Please try this avenue and see if they can resolve your issue. 

If they cannot, please come back to this thread with a case ID and we can escalate the issue from there. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO