AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google Maps listing hijacked by Beyond Menu

M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Listing 

https://www.google.com/maps?q=99+degrees+seafood+menu&rlz=1CAACAR_enUS697US697&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&ve...

Original Website http://99degreesseafoodkitchen.com/

Unauthorized Website http://www.99degreesseafoodkitchennm.com/

Notes - We originally had this business listing in email address probusinessgroupteam@gmail.com

Beyond menu calls the customer and pretend to be Google.  Ownership needs to be removed from beyond menu completely.  So that our marketing team and or the owner of the business can have 100% access to the listing 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Maps listing hijacked by Beyond Menu

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Do you have listing verified in Google My Business Account? It looks like listing was verified by email ab…@gmail.com. Please check if you have access for this email and make the changes in listing after logging into account:

verf.png

Otherwise you have to request ownership for this listing. Make sure to do that by logging into company email address.

M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hardail,

I am aware of everything you stated.  Your reply really addresses nothing I just stated in my email.  These conversations always turn out the same way.  Literally having to repeat the exact same things 3 and 4 times before you guys act and resolve the issues.

1.  Why would you just ask me if I have access to this email after everything I just explained

2. Again and again.  We need full ownership and the other email to be removed

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @M N

Please note:

This is a peer-to-peer help forum and neither @Hardial nor me are "you guys" nor did you "Literally having to repeat the exact same things 3 and 4 times before "we guys" act and resolve the issues.

Your issue can resolved by Google only.

But as a TC I could be an important "transmitter" between you and Google. (and btw you wouldn't the first nor the last one getting your issue solved through my help)

But as a TC of this forum I don't consider your harsh reply to @HardialGrazitti  very nice and not much  encouraging other users of this forum to  help you.

Please think about this.

If you decide to accept my offer to help you then to my conditions only and without any more harsh comments please.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have exact same issue with Beyond Menu. They have hijacked my listing and now I do not have access to my google listing. Is there a way Google can help?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Helmut Geissler,

Thanks for jumping in.

I can understand frustration of @M N but I would say everyone facing the issues need to understand that this community, all TCs and experts are here for help. There's resolution for each issue but patience is the key...

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @India K,

Please start new thread so that experts can serve you better.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@India K

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

@Hardial

I totally agree with you whilest adding: there is no help without specifying the complete information about the hijacked listing and the status of the real business owner in his own dahsbaord.

M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've followed the protocol and requested ownership of the Google listing listing.

From past experience.  Beyond Menu will not provide us ownership.  So I would like Google to expedite the process for removing Beyond Menu ownership.  So that we can take over the clients Google listing and replace the website.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@M N

it seems to me you didn't entirely read all my postings here in the thread.

Neither this one nor this one: "there is no help without specifying the complete information about the hijacked listing and the status of the real business owner in his own dahsbaord"

And please be aware:

Google wont chime in here and not fix the issue without me - Its a matter of us TCs to transmit such issues to them.

So give the proof you requested the ownership and BeyondMenue did give you stupid & useless roles like a "community manager"

In case you haven't requested the ownership until now:

This would be your next (and ist always the first) step!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.