Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google Listing Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

There doesn't seem to be a way to remove the 'Drive-thru' hours from our listing. Any suggestions? I've already tried:

-Updating the hours in our Google My Business account, 'drive-thru' is not an option

-Removed the 'Drive-thru' amenity for this listing

-Also tried editing the listing on this screen (see below image) but there is no option to remove/edit the 'drive-thru' hours

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Biz Hours.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amplify Federal C
July

Re: Google Listing Hours

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amplify Federal C

Google is likely scraping these from the business website. There are a few instances in the location finder area that Google may or may not be able to crawl and scrape from. I would get all instances of the drive thru hours removed that you can find if they're not applicable.

amplify-hours.png

You can also try contacting support to see if they can remove the drive thru hours from the listing. You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form. Or you can reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amplify Federal C
July

Re: Google Listing Hours

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Amplify Federal C

Google is likely scraping these from the business website. There are a few instances in the location finder area that Google may or may not be able to crawl and scrape from. I would get all instances of the drive thru hours removed that you can find if they're not applicable.

amplify-hours.png

You can also try contacting support to see if they can remove the drive thru hours from the listing. You can request a call from support (when available) by filling out this form. Or you can reach out to them via Facebook or Twitter

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Google Listing Hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That makes sense! Thanks so much for the response = )