AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ Business profile change company name

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir or Madam,

we have a Google+ Business profile https://plus.google.com/+DieBergquelleBBFlachau?hl=de and we want to change the company name.

The actuell name is (see also attachment):

Die Bergquelle B&B

We want to change this company name (as official on our homepage as well as Booking.com, etc.) to:

B&B Hotel Die Bergquelle

On Google My Business, the company name is already changed - see attachment.

When I am trying to change the company name of our Google+ Profile (also YouTube profile is linked with https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6-YU2qMvfJwYaDXTGfybZg), it comes the following message: "This setting can not be changed for your account." - see also attachment!

I have seen now, that under "My personal data" there is also a Google+ E-mail address added, see also attachment:
hotel-pension-b-2104@pages.plusgoogle.com

--> I have no chance to change the password of this e-mail address, if I am trying, I get the following message: just the owner can do that. But I am the owner of this company! I think, as I have created the profile fiew years ago, I had here problems with...

Google Maps URL:

Google+ Business profile change company name

Thank you very much for your help!

With kind regards from Flachau

Franz Rettenwender

B&B Hotel Die Bergquelle

Unterberggasse 192

5542 Flachau

Österreich / Austria

Tel: 0043 6457 2623

E-Mail: info@bergquelle-flachau.at

www.bergquelle-flachau.at

E-mail address which I cannot login.jpgE-mail address which I cannot loginGoogle My Business - Business profile 'B&B Hotel Die Bergquelle'.jpgGoogle My Business profile "B&B Hotel Die Bergquelle"Google My Business - Business profile 'B&B Hotel Die Bergquelle'2.jpgB&B Hotel Di...Google+ Business profile 'Die Bergquelle B&B'.jpgInformation from Google - 'This setting can not be changed for your account.'.jpg