Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

PhoneComputer

Av. Antonio Dominguez 10
38650, Arona
Santa Cruz de Tenerife

Spain

Tel: 922 79 65 57

http://phonecomputer.es/

I've been trying to help a friend set up their Google Business page and noticed that fro some strange reason, even before receiving the postcard which we've been waiting for now for a couple of weeks, the page has been suspended. Deary me Google, why is that?

I received no email or notification to the effect and I find it a bit harsh to be suspended.

Can you at least give me a valid reason and I promise I will be on my merry way to pastures new.

Cheers.

Peter

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Business Page Suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting email notifications of this request even when there are no responses.

What's that about?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just requested another review of the website because it's not giving me any access to the page to complet it. The page on google plus is blocked so I can't do anything with that at the moment. I'll keep sending it and maybe it's a bug or something but the website is fine and is a legitimate business in the area.

Is anyone else getting problems trying to get google places page to work?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Peter

There have been problems with forum notifications lately which is probably why you've been getting those emails.

I've provided a response to you on your other thread so I'm going to close this one to further replies to minimise confusion.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog