AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords and GMB Listing Duplication Issues

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have posted this on the Google My Business forum but I am unsure which one is best. I am Digital Marketing Manager and the lady previously in my position created 2 listings; one for Google Knowledge Box and one for Google AdWords - which I do not have access to.

I recently took my first weeks holiday from work and upon my return, my boss has tried to access the Knowledge Box listing through his account accessing the AdWords Listing. I tried to resolve this by transferring ownership, but we now have 3 listings (the middle listing is the new one). We have now been suspended due to duplication but I cannot remove either listing as it may jeopardise the accounts. Please see pictures for examples.

Original Listing:

WBAB Gmail.png

Boss's Listing (Linked to AdWords):
info WBAB.png

I hope that the description of my issue is not too difficult to understand at is very complicated. I would be very grateful if it was possible for someone to resolve my issue, or assist me in doing so.

Thank You.