AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Getting ownership of listing; request in progress but no way to contact Support for next steps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! We're trying to get access request for one location of our business, Pappalecco.

I got the following response, but there is no way to reply to the email. Can you please advise on how to contact the support team to take the next steps. Thank you!

Text of email:

My name is Anna from the Google My Business Support team, following up on your access request for Pappalecco at https://maps.google.com?cid=4683486648547176443 local page on Google My Business.

I've checked on the progress of your request. Our records show that the current owner of the page hasn’t taken any action. 

I wanted to let you know that we’re sending them a follow-up asking them to consider your request closely. If the current owner hasn’t responded to you directly within 4-5 days, please reply to this email and my team will take additional steps to follow up.

Thank you,

Anna

The Google My Business Team

1 Expert replyverified_user

Getting ownership of listing; request in progress but no way to contact Support for next steps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Pappalecco

be  happy - go lucky

There is no more any need to repond on "Anna's"  email.

Just click in her mail the linked GMaps listing.
Anna aready reverted it into an unverified listing and you can now click left side the GMaps listing the link "Claim this listing"

Then follow the verification steps