AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Getting my Google Business back up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is called Try Time Kids Rugby St ALbans, address

Bernards Heath, St Albans, Herts, AL1 4AE

+44 7590 268812

www.trytimekidsrugby.com/st-albans/ 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Sandridge+Rd,+St+Albans+AL1+4AE/@51.7605297,-0.3315789,17z/data=...

I have tried to register three sports clubs in different locations and so as a result all have been put on hold/deleted. I had 5 or 6 amazing reviews at one of them and I'm livid that I'm losing them when I still don't understand how I have violated the policies. If I wasn't meant to register more than one location, then I can get the local business owners to register their own business.

I get emails sometimes from someone who has deleted them and sometimes my replies go through sometimes they don't it's enormously frustrating.

Please reinstate Try Time Kids Rugby St Albans and I will ask the others to register their own businesses

thank you so much

1 Expert replyverified_user

Getting my Google Business back up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to learn more about the guidelines for representing a business on Google. 

Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to submit a reinstatement request to the GMB team. 

You can use this information to learn about the various ways to verify your Google My Business listing. Once you get your listing suspension reversed and have been waiting more than 14 days for a new postcard (or the code does not work), your best option would be to contact business support via one of these options and ask for help in getting verified:

Kind Regards,

James