GMB Ownership Conflict

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

1. Full business name: Primo's Pizza & Grill 
2. Current business address:9550 Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville FL, 32256
3. Current business telephone number:  +1 904-732-3030
4. Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/114569570741775956630

We have an GMB Ownership Conflict for a long time. 
I have used all possible official channels to address the concern, and yet, no one from GMB Support can't help me, they simply reiterate the same answer: "I need to contact the current page owner". 

Now, what I have done first is that I asked for admin rights for the GMB. All the time I get a negative answer since the current page owner was not releasing it. The page owner has denied to give the ownership to me as business owner. I have done this several times. The latest case is this one RE: [6-8269000014433] Google Local Help.
Since I'm right, I reported the case as impersonation (the current page owner falsely representing a company or organization) at this channel: https://support.google.com/plus/troubleshooter/1715140?hl=en
I added all the details, additionally the Business Licence as a proof that I have made the claim acting on behalf of the organization by uploading acceptable business verification.

We do this since the current page owner is falsely representing us. But we get all the time weird answers from G+ Support Team saying:

"Dear Google+ user, We have reviewed your impersonation claim and regret to inform you that you have filed your report in the wrong place, or used the incorrect flow in our troubleshooter to file your report. Please file again in the correct path, or use the Google Help Center to find a more appropriate reporting path. Sincerely, The Google+ Support Team."
I reported the case once again, thinking my report has gone in a different flow, but again I got the same answer. Latest case is this one RE: [5-6317000014358].

Now, after asking admin rights (and got denied for several times) at GMB support, called them additionally several times and reported the case as impersonation into the G+impersonation channel, what should I do further on in order to get ownership of my business listing at Google my Business?

Can someone help me with this case.

Thank you and kind regards, 
Justin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GMB Ownership Conflict

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dike J

Just to confirm.

This is the google business page that you are trying to get ownership of.

https://plus.google.com/114569570741775956630/about

You are the owner of the business.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

GMB Ownership Conflict

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Tim,

Yeah. That is the correct GMB page.
And NO, I'm not the business owner, but I act on his behalf, with full authority by Mr. Khaleed.
In case needed, GMB Support can call him anytime to confirm my affiliation. I can supply you his cell  phone, or they can call anytime at the store number +1 904-732-3030. 

P.S.
It seems that I am lucky to get help from you.
I adore your work and I follow up on every of your work related to SEO.

Thank you.
Justin

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Oh Cheers @Dike J

I'm going to ask the team to take a look and see what the issue may be.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

GMB Ownership Conflict

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I appreciate your help.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Dike J

I just had word back.

There is no evidence that the account was hijacked and was verified at location. You should try and resolve via contacting the owner via dashboard ( as you have done ) or use internal methods to find out whom in the business verified the business page and has ownership of the account.

Sorry, it was not better news.

GMB Ownership Conflict

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi TIm,
Actually we know that who owns the page. It is Beyond Menu (online ordering company) that has it, and they are not willing to release the page. We assume they have somehow tricked our employees, and achieved to verify the listing (we don't know when and how) and the business owner Khaleed has never approved such procedure.
We have called them (Beyond Menu) several times, they are not releasing the page, nor adding us as the owners, so we where forced to cancel their service and we discontinued our cooperation with them. But again, they are harassing us and not releasing the page ownership. This way, they are also falsely representing us in GMB.
And now it is confusing. After all reporting in GMB Support, G+Impersonation channel, and now lately here in the Community, again we as Businesses Owners and legit GMB listing owners cann't gain access/ownership of our page. 
It must be a way how we can gain ownership access of that listing, even though the current page owner (Beyond Menu) is not willing to release it. Google has to have  mechanism how to confirm who is who in this process. They have to solve the dispute in a proper manner.
What kind of proof they need to confirm that who is the businessmen and page owner?!
This is just adding a bad reputation to the GMB Team, and I think you agree with us. This should not happen, especially when the ownership request is done by the business owner. GMB listing corresponds to the business, and should be owners ownership.

So what can we do if the current page owner are not willing to release it. And we are the legit business owners?!

Please review this. There must be a way Google to solve this.

Kind regards, 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I will forward on that info.

GMB Ownership Conflict

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I appreciate your help Tim.
Thanks

GMB Ownership Conflict

TC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
TC
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dike: 

Thanks for the link on G+. I know my client is one of many affected by Beyond Menu. 

I even received many ownership requests from strangers trying to steal the local listings. And Google allows the ownership to be transferred in 7 days if the current owner missed the email. 

I hope my client's issues is resolved. Google's phone support in India is really bad ....