1.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Former Employee Refusing to Release Listing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello there!  I am working with a client who has a former employee holding his GMB listing hostage.  She has denied our request for ownership through the Google process and we're not sure where to go next.  I was just about call Google support through the link I used to have for just such purposes but it seems they have once again moved the phone support link and I can no longer find it.  

We have already created a duplicate and have had the postcard sent out to the facility but if I can solve it without going all the way through with creating a duplicate, I would really like to do that. Any help you all can give would be wonderful.

This is the listing the former employee will not release: https://goo.gl/maps/ULsYF36MAz42

This is the code on the denial email:9-3541000012836

And the text reads: 

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Google My Business support for the ownership of the business page for Twin City Self Storage.

We have received a communication from the current listing owner, denying the request to transfer the ownership of the business listing.

We would request you to please contact the business owner and try to confirm your association with the business, once confirmed feel free to request for the admin rights again.

For more understanding, you can read through our New Google My Business feature & GMB Help Center to understand the product better and follow us on our official blog for regular updates.

Please get in touch with me for any clarifications or help you may need at any time. I'm only an email away.

Sincerely,

Greeshma

The business is:

Twin City Self Storage

2019 Eagle Rd, Normal, IL 61761

1 Expert replyverified_user

Former Employee Refusing to Release Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lillian W

I believe we can't help you here further as you obviously are not the business owner.

The Googler "Greeshma" is telling you this also

I strongy recommend  that the  owner should apply the procedure 

Someone else verified my business