AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Forgot the email used to create my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. Thank you to anyone who tries to help and can help.

I have two businesses online through Google+ Business.

However I also found what I would call a duplicate business for which I would like to delete the Google+ Business listing. The only problem - I cannot remember the email login I used. Is there an email for Google+ Business that I could email to see help?

Michael

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael T

even in case you would know the credentials of the supposed duplicate you would be able to delete it.

Read the first two lines in here to understand what I mean.

to get better help you should provide the below info for both listings:

Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website
_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@HelmutGeissler

Good morning to you sir,

The business listing I hope to delete is Michael Toebe Mediating. The address I used was 8406 E. Harry, Wichita, KS 67207. The phone number 316-650-3242. No website link, I don't think with it. I don't have the Maps URL as I write this.

I've created a new listing, Michael Toebe Mediation, that I am using.

Thank you for any help you might be able to offer to help me problem solve. 

I've tried different emails and can't figure out which one I used to create that listing.

Michael