AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Forget my business ID password

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Please check my Business page URL below. I created my business last year and got verified. Now my address is changed, therefore i need changes on my business page. But unfortunately  i am not able to change because i forgot the email id and password which was created by me. Is there and solution to change the address without login credentials or Is there any process to take the ownership for another email id.

Business Name: Empire Remodels
Address: 3414 S Briarpark Ln, Sugar Land TX 77479
Phone Number: (281) 701 1077

Map URL: https://www.google.com/maps/place/EMPIRE+REMODELS/@29.5755141,-96.1793507,9z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Forget my business ID password

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try adding the location in Google My Business, when going through this process, it will show the business listing already exists. As you proceed to request ownership a partial email will be displayed. This should give you a hint as to which account has ownership. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO