AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Flying Toad Graphics, 952 NE 12th St., Grants Pass, OR 97526

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently I have a google my business page that has some photos that seem to be embedded as I cannot edit my page. The area where my logo should be is a file that I had uploaded as a photo. I have no Idea how to sort this out. I have tried to use the feedback link at the bottom of the page and it will not load. (I have tries using different browsers for this without any success). When I log in, I can look at the photos and upload additional photos. The photo that is in the position of my logo takes me to a website of yellowbot.com when I select go to original page. At this site, I have information that has been collected from various directories and the information is good, but the logo is also incorrect. I am trying to find a representative from Google to help me sort this out. I also have several accounts I manage as website hosted accounts that I have questions on that Google does not cover.

Please help,

Ben

1 Expert replyverified_user

Flying Toad Graphics, 952 NE 12th St., Grants Pass, OR 97526

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ben B

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number