Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Flagging Inappropriate review not effective

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google Team,

I would like to remove 2 reviews from my Google Business as it effects my business and it's just a claim from people who wants to be against our business.

I'm writing from Beauty Spa

Morassistr. 4, Munich

www.beautyspa-muenchen.de

Tel: +49 176 57928288

The reviews are from Frona Yusufi and Hans Beier. As the reviews are not realiable and we don't consider, that we have a bad price range as they claim. It effects our service in a long run, please help us removing there reviews.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regard,

Beauty Spa Team

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Beauty S
July

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Unfortunately, several businesses deal with this issue, and it honestly is next to impossible to get them removed.  I would suggest reviewing this article, there are several helpful ideas... http://blumenthals.com/blog/2010/03/16/responding-to-negative-reviews-the-real-audience-is-your-pros...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my registered no 9872735707

person write in punjabi in english typing abusing or defaming i am stating 2012  onwards google frequently remove good review not bad one why 

if some one abuse you than what you suggest ]

i am google fan only thing i dislike in google map any one can take revenge old employees ,neighbour jealous friend you can do what ,you can do nothing

A Google user
Ik bamari hundi aa 10 bamaria de dwai da dinda aa......pase banan da mara kuch ne pata sata anu dvi vare

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm myself encountering the same issues, I have 2 reviews that are just BLANK! 2 fake accounts just to leave 2 feedbacks that are defaming my business alright!!! and you are saying we need to flag this as non appropriate, but when we do so, you guys are not taking any ACTIONS! So why then are you advising/asking people to flag inappropriate comments or reviews, when you guys anyway, don't take any actions to that WHY? absurd and ridiculous! Don't you see that when a review is left with no comments then it is just to defame a business? I mean tomorrow you are not happy with the service you just got from a business no matter what business it is and you will leave 1 Star and you will not leave ANY comments on what was wrong with your experience? NORMAL people who had a bad experience will leave you 1, 2, 3 stars but followed by a comment on what went wrong! No? don't you think?

Should we just come and do your job instead?! 

On these words a very disappointed Google user!~

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have flagged what we consider fake reviews and they still don't disappear.  If Google is not going to remove them, then they need to remove our whole business.  UGH!!