Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Busby's East

5364 Wilshire Blvd

Los Angeles, Ca 90036

(323) 525-2615

Hi Guys,

I have already reached out through the troubleshooter and have heard back. The management of our GMB controls the email account that owns our business listing is refusing to approve ownership transfer. They are no longer associated with the company. I have been put back through the same process by support multiple times. Each time it requires the approval of the current page owner who refuses. This is malicious behavior on their part. They are not associated with the business. I would like to be pointed to a department that handles fraudulent ownership of GMB and be able to forcibly transfer ownership without needing their (not going to be granted) approval. We can provide any and all necessary documentation to prove ownership of our business. Please help. This has become a very difficult and frustrating process. The incorrect listing information is damaging our business every day. I have already been on the phone with tech support who put me back in the same procedures that have failed. I have been through the support pages as well. There must be another department with more authority to resolve such issues.

Thanks,

Max

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ex-manger refuses to transfer GMB listing ownership

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Maximilian B

I would like to be pointed to a department that handles fraudulent ownership of GMB and be able to forcibly transfer ownership without needing their (not going to be granted) approval.

there isn't such "department"

The only available option is applying this procedure "Someone else verified my business"

In case you did and got back any response from Support about now being able to transfer to oyu the ownership:

YOu then should have gotten a case ID.

If so: please share  it  here