AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ex-mamager Has stolen our Google Business Page listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I represent the COA of Shores of Panama Condominiums in Panama City Beach Florida at 9900 South Thomas Drive in Panama City Florida.  An ex property manager has illegally taken over "ownership" of our Google Business page at this address.  We have followed the instructions listed in regards to recovering ownership and the ex-manager has refused to relinquish ownership of the page.  He is destroying our reputation and must be stopped immediately.  Our association can provide any ownership information you would like.  It should only come from the COA of our condo board of directors and no one else.  Please advise me what we can do to resolve this quickly.  You can reach me at 314-574-4804.

Sincerely,

Carl Breeden

Shores of Panama Owner

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ex-mamager Has stolen our Google Business Page listing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

nobody participating this forum will call you @McBride S

But perhaps we can nevertheless help you:

1# Are you talking about this listing https://goo.gl/maps/necKcXzBfM42

If not what other one?

2# how did you try to get the ownership?

Applying this procedure;

Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals ?

If so how has the actual owner of the listing "refused to relinquish ownership of the page?

Can you give any more information as how he refused?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.