AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Ex advertising company stole my Google business listing. Google not helping me reclaim my business!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hired a lead generation company "Halo Effects, LLC" to help with marketing for my small residential glass business. After parting ways, (I learned he was doing business as Superior Replacement Windows, CONFLICT OF INTEREST, I hired them to advertise and now they are running a competitive business using my customers) I am trying to reclaim my Google business listing. I have completed the recommended steps, to no avail. The owner of Halo Effects is claiming he owns the rights to my Google business listing and all its' reviews, which is false. He has (since this request) re-directed his bogus glass company's Google my business listing, to another address. IRONICALLY next door to a Safelite Auto Glass location. 

MY technicians completed the work which I paid them to do. The reviews were from MY customers, which were reviewing the work done by MY team at SUPERIOR GLASS, as stated in the reviews (READ them!) LOOK at the current listing photos that site "Superior Glass".

Details of my business are:

1. Superior Glass, LLC
2. Current business address: 3144 W. Lewis Ave. Ste #2, Phoenix, Arizona 85009
3. Current telephone number: 602-753-0590 among others including 602-777-3717 (used by marketing company)
4. Google Maps URL: Where they are currently hijacked: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Superior+Replacement+Windows/@33.415936,-111.9929267,17z/data=!3m1...
5. Website: Superiorwindowglass.com (current, legitimate website)

Website set up by hired marketing company: windowrepairphoenix.com (Click on that website and almost everything mentioned, is related to MY business SUPERIOR GLASS)

Please help to get the business page back to the real business owner is truly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!

Brent Heaton

Superior Glass

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ex advertising company stole my Google business listing. Google not helping me reclaim my business!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

the  listing as per your URL in point 4 is at an other address as the one you mentioned being your address.

Can you please provid two photos:

showing your business stor front at your address and a photo of the listing as per your  URL of point 4?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Ex advertising company stole my Google business listing. Google not helping me reclaim my busine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler thank you for your response. Here are the photos you requested; 2 of each location, showing both the addresses and close-ups of the storefront names.

IMG_1241.JPG4202 E Elwood #21 Phoenix, AZ - Clearly NOT Superior Glass

IMG_1242.JPGSuperior Glass Storefront - 3144 W. Lewis #2 Phoenix, AZ

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 7.50.49 PM.pngGoogle Maps street view of 3144 W. Lewis Phoenix, AZ

Re: Ex advertising company stole my Google business listing. Google not helping me reclaim my busine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler For some reason this pic would not load with the rest of them.

IMG_1257.PNG4202 E. Elwood, Phoenix, AZ

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I posted the photos you asked for a few days ago. Any chance to get this quickly resolved? My business is suffering badly!!!!!! My phones did not ring once all week! Due to my Google listing showing a bogus phone number.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Brent H or @Brent D  (this two user IDs areconfusing me too!!!)

sorry for the delay - but I have been on a five days holiday and just back at home.

After analyzing your last two responses I'm pretty confused as I get your listing pretty well shown up now at your mentioned Business address:

https://goo.gl/maps/yuhscqZLJCR2

So please explain me what is the problem regarding your own business listing?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler sorry for the confusion and thank you for the reply. I was signed in under my other account, Brent D (My scuba instructor account) when I initially made the inquiry. My glass business is under Brent H. (Superior Glass). Hope that clears that up. 

As for the GMB listing you referenced above https://goo.gl/maps/yuhcqZLJCR2 is the newest account that I had to set up after being denied access to my original GMB listing, which an advertising company that I recently fired, has control here -https://www.google.com/maps/place/Superior+Replacement+Windows/@33.415936,-111.9929267,17z/data=!3m1... He has recently changed the listing name from SUPERIOR GLASS to Superior Replacement Window and the address from 3144 W. Lewis to 4202 E. Elwood. which is the location of a granite company, as seen in the photos.

If you look at the 19 reviews, ALL except the 3 most recent ones (that he did within the past week) reference MY business SUPERIOR GLASS.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I recommend to contact business support.

Theyare able to transfer all reviews obviously postedfor your business back to your (recently recreated) listing "surperior glass"

Request for ownership rejected. NO HELP from Google - Their response "Contact current owner"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I hired a lead generation company "Halo Effects, LLC" to help with marketing for my small residential glass business. After parting ways, I am trying to reclaim my Google business listing, SUPERIOR GLASS, which they had previously claimed while working for me. I have completed the recommended steps, to no avail. The owner of Halo Effects is denying ownership transfer, after MULTIPLE REQUESTS, claiming he owns the rights to my Google business listing and all its' reviews, which is false. He has (since this request) changed the Google business listing name and address from SUPERIOR GLASS at 3144 W. Lewis #2 Phoenix, AZ 85009 to SUPERIOR REPLACEMENT WINDOWS at 4202 E. Elwood #21 Phoenix, AZ, which actually belongs to DIAMOND GRANITE as shown in the photo below. I have also included photos of MY storefront SUPERIOR GLASS at 3144 W. Lewis #2 Phoenix.

I have been doing business as SUPERIOR GLASS since March, 2014. MY technicians at SUPERIOR GLASS, completed the work which I paid them to do. The reviews were from MY customers at SUPERIOR GLASS, which were reviewing the work done by MY team at SUPERIOR GLASS, as stated in the reviews (READ them!) LOOK at the current listing CUSTOMER REVIEWS that site "Superior Glass". Except for the most recent ones (which are bogus reviews for Superior Replacement Windows, within the past 2 weeks - a CLEAR ploy by Brett Nordin, owner of Halo Effects!) all customers site MY business SUPERIOR GLASS.

Details of my business are:

1. Superior Glass, LLC
2. Current business address: 3144 W. Lewis Ave. Ste #2, Phoenix, Arizona 85009
3. Current telephone number: 602-753-0590 (602-777-3717 prior number, no longer in service)
4. SUPERIOR GLASS Google Maps URL: Currently showing incorrect business name and address/phone/website, etc: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Superior+Replacement+Windows/@33.415936,-111.9929267,17z/data=!3m1...
5. Website: Superiorwindowglass.com (current, legitimate website)

Website set up by hired marketing company: windowrepairphoenix.com (Click on that website and almost everything mentioned, is related to MY business SUPERIOR GLASS)

I want MY GOOGLE BUSINESS listing back, along with its' legitimate reviews. I own this business and the business listing tenure and the reviews belongs to me.

Please help to get the business page back to the real business owner. I truly appreciate it.

DIAMOND.jpg

4202 E. Elwood #21 Phoenix, AZ  - DIAMOND GRANITE
Inline image 1

This is the storefront at 3144 W Lewis #2 Phoenix, AZ which clearly shows SUPERIOR GLASS
Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 7.50.49 PM.png

Thank you!!!!

Brent Heaton

Superior Glass

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler
I have contacted Google support and they told me there is nothing they can do.
Can you please escalate this for me please????
Thank you,
Brent Heaton
Owner, Superior Glass