My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Endicott Apple Fest504 Woodford Ave, Endicott, NY 13760--607-748-9548--email bill pat 659@g mail.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please remove my name from your listings as I do not OWN this Business it has gone no profit by someone else.

Thank you  
Harold Renner

1 Expert replyverified_user

Endicott Apple Fest504 Woodford Ave, Endicott, NY 13760--607-748-9548--email bill pat 659@g mail.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Harold

Can you provide some more information please? How do you know your name is associated with this listing?

If it is still in your GMB dashboard (business.google.com/manage) then you can remove it, by either transferring ownership to the new owner (details on how to do that are here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en) or simply delete it from the dashboard if you wish.

The listing will still be in Maps once you delete it from the dashboard, but won't be verified anymore.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Endicott Apple Fest504 Woodford Ave, Endicott, NY 13760--607-748-9548--email bill pat 659@g mail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please remove the listing as I do not own it any more--Also it is a Craft
Show .
Harold Renner

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

hi Harold

I can't remove the listing as I am not a Google employee and even if I was, Google doesn't remove businesses from the local map - they just mark them as closed.

I've done a quick search and it appears that the business has been marked as permanently closed: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Endicott+Apple+Fest/@42.103132,-76.064171,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0... so there isn't anything else that can be done now to that listing.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog