AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my duplicate listing. I recently created a duplicate of this listing due to projected business directions, but i was too ahead. The one highlighted as "Duplicate", was our first listing, created 2 yrs ago and have more info and pictures as compared to the "Published", which was created a month ago. But somehow, the "Published" has reviews that were somehow copied from the "Duplicate" I need help to combine the both, if possible, into one listing.  Please help or guide me to combine the listing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital Marketing W
March

Duplicates

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Digital Marketing W

If you created a new listing for your business’s new address and now have two verified listings for the business (one listing for the old address, and one listing for the new address), contact support to remove the duplicate listing. If the new listing is unverified, you can remove it from your account by following these instructions

If you still need assistance , please contact support:

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Digital Marketing W
March

Duplicates

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Digital Marketing W

If you created a new listing for your business’s new address and now have two verified listings for the business (one listing for the old address, and one listing for the new address), contact support to remove the duplicate listing. If the new listing is unverified, you can remove it from your account by following these instructions

If you still need assistance , please contact support:

Duplicates

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much @Oleg K I will do the same