AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate location - Request Acces Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a duplicate listing of our business. Every time we hit 'Request Access' in our dashboard, it just loads the dashboard again. Essentially, just navigating back to the dashboard.

What else can we do to follow the procedure of requesting access? Mind you, we've tried 3 different internet browsers... Why can't we Request Access?

Thanks,
Jessica

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you tried adding the business, searching for it that way to request access?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jessica,

I am having the exact same issue. The 'Request Access' button just causes the dashboard to reload and the 'Help Guides' only allow you to select 'Yes' to 'Are you able to contact the existing owner', there is no 'No' option so I am stuck.

Regards,

Greg

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the exact same issue. The 'Request Access' button just causes the dashboard to reload and the 'Help Guides' only allow you to select 'Yes' to 'Are you able to contact the existing owner', there is no 'No' option so I am stuck.

HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

me too.  so frustrating.  i need ownership of this listing.  it is mine but dont recall the email I used when I created it.  gone on for about a year now with no help whatsoever.