AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate listing, Cannot Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Business Name : AL Inshrah Industry LLC
Current Business address : Warehouse No.2, behind Al Fidrous Restaurant, Industrial Area No.10, Sharjah, UAE
Tel : 971 - 6- 5432805

I have a verified listing for one of companies. There is also another verified listing at our old location. The old listing is not under my profile, but one of our employees who setup the google map listing. I clicked claim the address and followed the procedures. Now I have 2 listings of the same address, one verified, other unverified.

I read elsewhere that if you choose "claim a business" that is already verified, i would get a message that it is already verified by someone else and it will ask me to request access to this business. But i did not get such an option, but lead me to create a new business which I did at the new location. And hence now i have a verified and unverified business listed at the same location.

Google maps still shows the old address. The new listing even though it is verified does not show up in google search or google maps unless I go into my business profile and click on "View on Maps" or "view in search"

If the old listing is removed from the employee's profile, will that stop showing up on the maps. Or is there a way to transfer that listing to my profile?

New location

Old location

Thank you in advance

Danish Sukumaran

--- ---