AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am the current and previous owner of Jack City Fitness.

We have 2 locations in Boise Idaho 83704, 1450 N. Mitchell and 21 N. Allumbaugh.  Both of which were unverified earlier this week by someone or something..

Our first location was 1450 N. Mitchell, and our second is 21 N. Allumbaugh.  Both of which have different addresses and phone numbers. 

Both of our locations even have google verified virtual tours...

When i log into my business dashboard it wants me to erase our new 21 N. Allumbaugh Location because its a "Duplicate Listing", which if you have read the above you would know it is now..

How can i get my listing back up and running ASAP?

This is extremely detrimental to my business...

Not to mention, why does Google not have any customer service phone numbers? its like pulling teeth trying to find someway of contact you guys..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Duplicate Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Marshall

If you'd like to speak with a customer service rep you can do so by completing the form here: https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Otherwise, would you mind posting a screenshot of what you see in your GMB dashboard? It may help us troubleshoot what is going on here.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog