AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We have had a listing live at 62 Queen Street Mall Brisbane - however recently a customer or competitor suggested changes to the store which were incorrect - they tried to change the details to our other Queen Street Store (150 Queen Street Mall)

As the owner I went in and made the changes to make all listings appear with the correct information however the 62 Queen Street Mall listing is still marked as a duplicate and therefore cannot be found on searches/map.

We are losing customers because of this and it seems unfair that a customer can change the details erroneously with no review process. How can I fix this issue so that all stores are showing correctly?

Thank you
Nic

Duplicate Listing

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Nic M

Is this issue still occurring or has your issue been resolved ? if the issue still occurring reply back so its known.

If your issue has been resolved please close off this thread by marking it as solved. 

Thank you.