My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Listing Problem - That aren't duplicate, they different venues we operate from

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, my name is Pete and I run Futsal 4 Life (formerly Futsal Life). Ph: 0411 962 011. We run Futsal Competitions (indoor Football (soccer)) 5 a side and 7 a side social competitions. The business is run from home office, but our locations are at places that we sub lease (11 different venues), including Schools, Universities and Private venues.

I listed my venues years ago and since then Google has gone through and 'cleaned' them up. As a result I have two listings that are still live:

Futsal Life - Footscray - Park campus (ballarat & Geelong roads)
Futsal Life Princes Hill - Princes Hill Primary
Goals Football Sevens Moorabbin

google_help.png

Some give me the option to claim the listing: Goals Junior Fives (which i can follow up on) 

But some listings DON'T give me option to claim it, only delete it

google_help_2.png

How do i go about either verifying or listing these services? Should i delete them then set up again and send to manager to update me as a sub-manager?

Any answers would be amazing.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Duplicate Listing Problem - That aren't duplicate, they different venues we operate from

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I don't believe your locations qualify for local pages as all have the same phone number and some of them have the same phone number AND the same address

Re: Duplicate Listing Problem - That aren't duplicate, they different venues we operate from

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response Helmut, but only one listing of all of the listings has the same address. They all do have the same number, but that would surely be the case in most businesses running the same service.