7.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Duplicate Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The business page in question is Mohawk Chimney Sweeping, located at 2009 10 Side Rd, Milton, Ontario, L0P 1J0. The telephone number associated is (905)854-2683 and the Google+ URL is https://business.google.com/b/115541095117542313543/dashboard/l/00653583222209810173. This business was previously owned by my father. Sadly, he passed away over a year ago and it has since been transferred to my ownership. I received the Duplicate Listing Error when attempting to create a new listing for the business with my Google account. I assume the original listing that is causing this error is attached to my fathers email, which unfortunately I do not have access to as he stored his passwords "upstairs". 

I am hoping that either ownership of the listing can be transferred over, or the original listing/account be closed down.  Any information or help you can provide is appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brett L
May 2017

Re: Duplicate Business Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Brett L you seem asking about this listing Mohawk Chimney Sweeping

Its a verified listing (surely verified by your father at the time)

The normal procedure would be to just request transferred the ownership to you instead to set up a new bsuiness.

I would recommend you to apply the following steps:

1# deleting all pages actuall in oyur dashboard about the chimney business and the address.

This can easy achieved through this link https://myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts and there to click all relevant pages and then the link "DELETE"

2# apply the procedure "Someone else verified my business" in  order to get full control over the listing your father created before dying