AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Delete primary email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used my personal gmail account for google my business because our business did not have a gmail account.  I've transferred ownership of the account to the business and changed tghe email address but I can't find out where to delete my personal email.  Any suggestions? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Delete primary email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'm not sure understanding you correct.

Supposed your "private email" was the account where you created, verified and managed the listing in the past so let's call this dashboard "A"

And supposed you transferred the primary ownership for the listing in  question to any other dashboard "B" (and you did this according https://support.google.com/business/answer/3415281?hl=en) 

Then the owner of dashboard "B" can simplemente kick you off as a manager of the listing.

You btw can do this yourself also -> just go into you dashboard "A" and reomove there the listing in question (no worry - you can do this without trouble as the listing is now managed in the dashboard "B" by the  new primary owner)

Delete primary email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to remove my business account from my Gmail account. How can I do that?