AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Delete company from Google, without verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Me and my partner had a company that since 4 years no longer exist. It has bin off-registered in all registers, except Google. We have never used Google and have never had an My Google business account. I was trying to get the company name erased from Google and then without knowing it I started a cerification adress, while being loged in to my new business account (employed at a large company) So now Google think that is the old comanys e-mail. Thetre are no way to get in contact with google so I try the forum

My qusetion is- how the h**l do I get the company erased- I do not want to verify the company, since I do no longer have the office where the mailbox is so i cannot get a verification code. I want it deleted without that process. it has to be in Googles interest as well since they provide info about a company that no longer exist (4 years....)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Θα ήθελα να διαγράψω την επιχείρηση

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

erasing or removing a businss listing of a business not anymore running their biz isn't possible

you should report it instead as (permanently) closed.