AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dave Bossard,  Dabossard@gmail.com

1. My, and 170 other agents has been taken by mark and Laura Anderson for 

Keller Williams Premier Realty

3555 Willow Lake Blvd #100

Vadnais Heights Mn 55110

Please open this address up to all our agents.

Thanks. Dave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@dave b, I'm sorry - I know this has been unanswered for a while but can you explain (if it is still an issue) what the issue? What do you mean by 'open this address up'?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When anyone googles my my name and Business address, Mark and Laura anderson pops up. they are just 1 of 170 real Estate Agents at that address!!!  This needs to be available for all to use. I hope that is clear. 

Please allow all searches for that address to be the info I gave:

Vadnais Heights Mn 55110

Re: Dave Bossard, Realtor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When you google my business address, Mark and Laura Anderson come up exclusively.

There are 170 Realtors and 12 staff that use this address. Medical Companies and other businesses at this address also.

We need to adjust or eliminate Mark and Laura Anderson’s exclusive control of this address.

We need to Allow all contacts and all clients to locate the the agents Staff and other businesses at this address open use of this address:

Vadnais Heights Mn 55110

Thanks. Dave and Connie

CONNIE BOSSARD | Broker

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@dave b / Connie - have you set up a google my business listing? You can do so at business.google.com/manage.

The listing should include the real estate agent's name and not the name of the organisation. I see that the listing for Mark and Laura is not in accordance with GMB guidelines so I'll suggest an edit accordingly.

Once you've set up a listing then ranking for it will be another matter altogether especially if there are 170 agents all operating out of the same building. Is that right by the way? I'm not American so maybe this is common practice, but it seems strange that 170 real estate agents would be in the same building / suite number.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I’ll have our Broker, Connie, co-owner and manager, set up her name on a google account at this address.

It is common to have many agents licensed in 1 office. They are all licensed in that office just not officeing. How many are in your office?

Thanks. Dave and Connie

CONNIE BOSSARD | Broker

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

I'm not a real estate agent either ;) but normally there's about 5 - 10 in any office that I've been to.

Let me know if Connie has any problems setting up the account and listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please resolve the exclusive control of this address immediately. The broker of the 168 agents, Connie Bossard, just contacted you in the last few days.. We do not need or want this to be a legal issue.

If you cannot eliminate the exclusive Mark and Laura issue go to your supervisor or direct ME to them.

Thanks. Dave and Connie

CONNIE BOSSARD | Broker

Dave Bossard, Realtor

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @dave b / Connie I'm confused. There is no 'exclusive' control over the address. You can create a listing at that address using the advice provided above. If you're talking about showing up in a search then that's a completely different matter and relates to local search engine optimisation that can not be resolved in this forum.