AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

DISAPPEARED POSTS AND RESPONSES TO REVIEWS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day!

I would like to ask for your assistance regarding an issue we are facing on our Google My Business account. I hope you can help me. I am working for an agency. To cut the story short, the ownership has been transferred to me because I unintentionally requested it. Then, I gave the primary owner access back to the client.

Problem is, we cannot see her replies/responses to the 84 reviews. Is there a way we can retrieve it?😞

There is also a duplicate location seen in her account. One published and the other is not. Same address and company name. The photos, posts which she uploaded as an owner is in the unpublished duplicated location. Now the verified listing does not even have her profile pic.

Can we combine both duplicated locations with all reviews, replies, photos, posts intact.

Also, may I know the reasons for the lost posts and responses to reviews?

Thank you for your time and I am really hoping you can help me regarding this matter.

Thank you.