Guide Me
star_border

Current telephone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

please help

some one is using my mobile number on an online call for taxi company and am receiving calls all the time its a fake business address as you can c below please help i tried many ways to remove it and to take owner ship maybe i can change it but no luck check below the original taxi company address and the fake one they are using my mobile 009613100200 with even fake address as you can c below between the original and the fake and google can send me a verification call to check that this is a privet number not for this company

first pic is fake if you can c the name and how he write it and the number even the location  

best regards fake1.JPGorignal.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Current telephone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I fixed it.

(can take a day or so to disappear)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"