AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Current telephone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

please help

some one is using my mobile number on an online call for taxi company and am receiving calls all the time its a fake business address as you can c below please help i tried many ways to remove it and to take owner ship maybe i can change it but no luck check below the original taxi company address and the fake one they are using my mobile 009613100200 with even fake address as you can c below between the original and the fake and google can send me a verification call to check that this is a privet number not for this company

first pic is fake if you can c the name and how he write it and the number even the location  

best regards fake1.JPGorignal.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Current telephone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I fixed it.

(can take a day or so to disappear)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"