AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Crazy! Someone took my ownership and always add me as communication manager after I requested.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My restaurant is William Ho's Chinese restaurant. Address: 3524 N Oakland Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53211

The online food ordering website called Beyond Menu took my ownership. Each time I requested the ownership, they always add me as communication manager, so I cannot edit any information. I also called them and they never give it back to me!

I have called the google business help hotline many times and they told me they cannot do anything because we HAVE TO accept the current google business page owner! I also asked the representative to transfer to the supervisor, and the supervisor said he cannot do anything.

WHAT A STUPID POLICY!

I can offer my legal documents to prove I am the owner but why I still have to wait the online order company to control my business!

And I found all the restaurant google business pages are controlled by this Beyond Menu company (Kydia Inc. in Chicago).

If google cannot do anything on this, I have to report to TV station, news papers and government!

Google should do something to solve this problem and do something on this online food ordering company!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Crazy! Someone took my ownership and always add me as communication manager after I requested.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @william H

you  have IMO two options:

1# continuing to rant & grumble about Google (why on Erth about Google only and not about the Beyond Menu peeople hostaging you and your business) but guessing this will not much change the situation for you.

or

2# to ask me being bit more helpful as the folks from business support apparantly have been to you and I then would escalate your case to Google (as I have done in the past sucessfully for many other business being under hostage of platforms like Beyond.Menu

It's your decision

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Crazy! Someone took my ownership and always add me as communication manager after I requested.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler Hey, So appreciate that you replied back to me. I'm so glad to see someone out there actually can help me. for further help, anymore info you need from me? thank you ! 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey @William H

provide me a screenshot showing that the gangsters of BeyondMenu gave you a communication manager role "only"

And provide me the date when you firts time tried getting from them the owner ship back last time through your dashboard (I know this was a date before they made you a Comm.manager only)

YOu need to go via the main menue of the dahsboard nd the "Users" for the listing in question.

And I will help you only if you convince me being  the owner of the restaurant not just an other stupid  agency struggling with BeyondMenue about a certain listing

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.