AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Contact Information of Fellow GMB Users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Chutneys

938 110th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chutneys/@47.6394574,-122.3446165,12z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1schutneys...

www.chutneys.com

(Currently http://www.bellevuechutneys.com/ but trying to change listing to chutneys.com but for some reason wont accept external edit recommendation).

Is there a way to get the contact information of another User of a Google My Business that you help manage?

My client lost the contact information of the Google My Business "Listing Owner" and I know the user is active as he/she is accepting my requests to manage the listing but keeps making me a communications manager thus limiting the access I need.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Contact Information of Fellow GMB Users

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

the listing in question is "owned" and managed by this account at…@gmail.com.

Have a question regarding your info:

"

My client lost the contact information of the Google My Business "Listing Owner" and I know the user is active as he/she is accepting my requests to manage the listing but keeps making me a communications manager thus limiting the access I need"

who is yourclient and who is active becaus making you a communication managerand why isn't the owner of the restaurant trying to getthe control over the listing of the restaurant since he owns it???

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

"