AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Conflicting names in google search, yet only one account

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I am trying to update images for our Google My Business Account, however have appeared to stumble across three different versions. 

Progressive PR, Progressive PR & Publicity and Progressive PR & Communications. All have different opening hours and all have different photos. I can only access Progressive PR, yet when I browse search engines, the other two pages appear. 

Legal name is Progressive PR & Publicity, trading as Progressive PR & Communications.

Current address is 405 Clarendon Street, South Melbourne, Victoria, 3205

Current telephone number is 03 9696 6417 

I am not sure what a google maps URL is?

Website is www.progressivepr.com.au 

We only have one google my business account, so how can I remove the other two listings?

screencapture-google-au-search-1519853942724.pngscreencapture-google-search-1519853931320.pngScreenshot (62).png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @

I was able to identify the two different listings both called "Progressive PR"

This is for the  record:

ChIJR0j3TAFo1moRJSrstj1Zm0E

and 

ChIJzyUoPgdo1moRIZv2NE2dxYc

To identify the "Progressive PR & Publicity" I need the GMapsURL of it.

You can help getting it by clicking in the  view as per your 3rd screeenhsot top right on the maplet.

This maplet should be linked to GMaps and a click will open GMaps for the listing "Progressive PR & Publicity".

Please provde me the URL of this opened GMaps showing "Progressive PR & Publicity" 

The next listing you mentioned as  "Progressive PR & Communications" Ican't find it either.

In case  you'll find it provide ist URL in the similar way as for  "Progressive PR & Publicity"

if  responding:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Conflicting names in google search, yet only one account

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable
@Helmut Geissler

Hi Helmut

Thank you for your response. The Progressive PR & Publicity google maps URL is https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Progressive+PR/@-37.8369929,144.9627679,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0...

On searching google for Progressive PR & Publicity, the opening hours are 10am - 10am. Our google my business account shows our opening hours as 9am-5pm, which is correct. Please see screenshot for reference. This is the account we manage, have access to and need the other identified.

Kind regards,

[cid:image001.png@01D2FA69.B8D65510]
405 Clarendon Street VIC 3205
+61 3 9696 6417
progressivepr.com.au
[id:image002.png@01D2AD4B.78D08690][id:image003.png@01D2AD4B.78D08690][id:image004.png@01D2AD4B.78D08690][id:image005.png@01D2AD4B.78D08690]

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @

I'm afraid but neither of your screen shots # listed in here  are visible. 

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)

Re: Conflicting names in google search, yet only one account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

This was the screenshot relevant to my last message. Please let me know if you can see this.

Thanks

MonicaScreenshot (64).png