AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Conflict where a business showing on our address in Google Maps and it doesn't exist!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We are a small business on a privately owned farm and Google Maps shows a second business at our address that does NOT exist. It's a conflict of interest as we encourage our shoppers to use Google Maps to navigate to us and we need to have the pin on this second company taken off. I have flagged it probably 15 times over the last few months, trying to use the software Google directs us to for getting it removed but NOTHING has been done about this.  What can I do here?? I am looking at spending marketing dollars to use the system on Google and this ONE issue is the reason I can't advertise with you because it creates problems for our business. Can someone please help us here??

Conflict where a business showing on our address in Google Maps and it doesn't exist!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the listing that does not exist. It is a company my family owns and should never have shown up with a location at our private residence. https://www.google.ca/maps/place/David+Karas+Consultants+Ltd/@44.39114,-79.7742712,19z/data=!4m5!3m4...